Sunshine Coast Law Association
Proudly supported by Butler McDermott Lawyers
The SCLA is an association for barristers and solicitors on the Sunshine Coast.
The objectives of the SCLA are;
- To promote confidence and goodwill between the community and the legal profession;
- to promote confidence and goodwill between the members of the SCLA;
- To promote and protect the interests of the legal profession;
- To promote and protect the interests of the community in relation to the law;
- To co-operate with the Queensland Law Society in all matters relating to the profession.
Butler McDermott Lawyers has a number of its lawyers volunteering their time and serving on the executive committee.